Domestic AssistantApply now
We are looking for a domestic cleaner to join our team at Meadowbrook Care Home, situated in Oswestry, not far from the Welsh border. The 69-bedroom facility is a versatile care home that looks after adult residents of all ages with a variety of physical and mental health conditions.
Job purpose: To work as part of a team to maintain a high standard of cleanliness and hygiene within the Care Centre, whilst ensuring a safe, comfortable environment at all times.
- Ensure that all existing stocks are maintained in a safe and tidy environment
- Ensure that all information of confidential nature gained in the course of duty is not divulged to third parties
- Notify the Home Manager or Person in Charge as soon as possible of your inability to report for duty and also on your return to work from all periods of absence
- Promote and ensure the good reputation of the Care Centre and Bondcare
- Ensure the security of the Care Centre is maintained at all times
- Adhere to all Company policies and procedures within the defined timescales
- Ensure all equipment is clean and well maintained
- Carry out any other tasks that may be reasonably assigned to you
- Daly and weekly cleaning