Health Care Assistant (Nights)Apply now
Meadowbrook Care Home, situated in Oswestry, is a versatile care home that looks after adult residents of all ages with a variety of physical and mental health conditions.
We are looking for a Care Assistant to join our team
- Helping with all aspects of personal Care.
- Helping at Meal times
- To provide personal care and support to residents with a wide range of needs, illnesses and disabilities
- To assist residents with their medication
- To use manual handling equipment safely and correctly
- To maintain good communication and develop effective working relationships with residents
- To provide companionship to the residents , actively talking and listening to them about their interests
- To help the residents to maintain contact with their family and friends
- To accompany the residents on trips into the community.
- Participate in protecting our vulnerable residents from any harm or abuse.
- Caring nature.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team and individually.
- Flexibility and be able to adapt to the needs of Residents.
- You must be able to relate to people from a variety of backgrounds.