We are looking for a receptionist to join our team at Meadowbrook Care Home, a versatile care home that looks after adult residents of all ages with a variety of physical and mental health conditions.
Job purpose: To be responsible for the smooth running of the administration of the Care Centre.
- Maintain accurate and complete financial records of the Care Centre in line with Company policies and procedures, using computer and manual systems
- Process receipts of monies against Service Users accounts. Maintain records
- Maintain complete files for Service Users and Staff Members in line with the Company’s policies and procedures
- Provide administrative/secretarial support to the Home Manager e.g. typing, filing, dealing with correspondence etc within give timescales
- Operate office equipment such as fax, photocopier and computer as required
- Answer the telephone, respond to enquiries from Service Users and Visitors and direct enquiries in a friendly and efficient manner