Senior Care AssistantApply now
Care at Richden Park Care Home
We promote individual, person-centred care in a relaxed and comfortable atmosphere, encouraging independence, choice and dignity throughout all that we do.
We are looking for a senior care assistant to join our team
- To plan, implement and supervise the provision of quality care
- To be involved in the general activities of the Care Centre
- To maintain a safe and secure environment for Service Users, Staff Members and Visitors
- Assist Residents in all aspects of their care needs, e.g. physical, emotional and spiritual
- Document and report any changes in resident’s health status.
- Provide person centred care
- Answer Nurse Call system, giving assistance as required. Answer the door and telephone appropriately. Respond accordingly, and pass on messages promptly
- Report on well-being of Service Users and liaise with GP’s and other external professionals